In a a couple months summer will be in full swing here. With the winter we are so ready to get out of the house to have some out door fun!
I’ve created a super fun toddler summer bucket list. I want to create amazing summers like my parents did before me. Something found to look back on when my children are grown.
TODDLER SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Play in the sprinkler
- Go to a local swimming pool or get one of your own
- Get some ice cream at your local ice cream shop
- Have a trip to your local zoo to tech your toddler about animals
- Make your own Popsicle with fruits or kolaid with this awesome Popsicle mold
- Side walk chalk art! Your toddler will love you.
- Go to the park. My little lady loves going to the park and we love to pack a picnic for lunch.
- Go for a walk! Exercise and vitamin D is great.
- Go to the beach if you live in a city with an ocean or a river if you you don’t. Take some sand toys.
- Blow some bubbles or get a bubble machine for your toddler
- Go to the splash park
- Plant a garden and have your toddler help
- Go to the dollar theater when they have kids movies
- Watch fire works and play with poppers on the 4th of July and fireworks
- make s’mores!
- Go to a local berry picking farm and make pies out of the berries
- Go camping in the back yard!
- get a swing set, play house or Trampoline
- Make your own ice cream!
Here are 19 things for your toddler summer bucket list. Do you have any suggestions for a toddler summer bucket list let me know below.
Join my Facebook group about all things moms. Create your mom tribe.